Do you have the soul of a poet or a novelist? Do you want to amaze us with your knowledge of your favorite subject? Participate in our writing contest and have fun creating your very own story.
Register in one of the following categories :
- Learning Writer (1st and 2nd cycle of elementary): maximum 500 words
- Aspiring writer (3rd cycle of elementary, beginning of high school): maximum 1,000 words
- Confirmed Writer (high school): maximum 1,500 words
*This contest is reserved for AQED members only and the membership number must be provided on the registration form.
- The texts submitted are original creations, i.e. they are written for the competition and have never been published elsewhere.
- Any text containing plagiarism will be automatically eliminated.
- Participants may choose the literary form of their choice: narrative, documentary, humorous, theater, poetry, essay, hybrid form.
- Texts will have to respect the maximum number of words according to their category.
- Texts must adopt the following rules of presentation:
- have a title;
- be double-spaced or half-spaced.
Numerous prizes will be awarded. For each category, a winner will be selected by a jury. A participation prize will also be awarded for each category.
The selection criteria will be originality, coherence of the text and the vocabulary used.
Without ceding their rights to their creation, the winners accept that their text be published on one or more of AQED’s platforms, without expecting any financial compensation.
Several prizes will be offered to the winners. Among them, a series from the publishing house “Facile à lire”, a subscription to Grilled Cheese magazine, board games from the Gladius company and magazines.
Please note that the prizes are offered in French only.
Contest end date
All texts must be submitted via the registration form below by April 30th, 2021.
Registration form (in French only): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIz3WntPckUgtjp21N4o_674-jcWVfkby6boT0rz1eMD2WkQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Good luck to all and have fun!
Send your questions to: emilie.salesse.gauthier [at] aqed.qc.ca